Reward Cloud Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting reward.cloud you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Reward Cloud of 45 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2BE, United Kingdom.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site reward.cloud (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, sign up and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, title, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, birthday or bank account details.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Keeping data secure
We take the security of your data seriously, where ever possible we ensure data is encrypted in transit and at rest. Access to data is audited and limited to where it is required.
We follow secure coding and infrastructure best practices and train our engineers to consider these at every stage of our product/service development. Our service is regularly scanned and subject to external penetration testing to minimise the risk of a data breach.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Reward Cloud does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete the information we have stored as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Subject access requests
You have the right to access data we hold on you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us. Depending on the request, we might need two forms of identification to check that you are who you say you are.
Where we make use of third party services we have written contracts in place that contain specific clauses to set out our and their liabilities, obligations and responsibilities. In all cases we limit the information shared to the bare minimum required to perform a business function.
- Intercom, an integrated customer service/help desk tool.
- Google Analytics to identify site usage patterns.
- ProdPad to track user feedback.
- FullStory, a service to track user experience of using our hubs to identify any issues with our service.