Thanks to our latest product release we are now able to offer our Partners automated payments meaning instant approvals 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Senior Marketing Executive
Our mission at Tillo is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe, Australia and India. To continue working towards that goal, we are growing our fast paced Commercial team to be based from our fabulous new head office in Hove.
We are seeking people to join us who can embody our company values through their work, how they interact with their colleagues as well as on behalf of our customers. Tillo believes in:
Diligence - We work hard. With perseverance and intensity, we focus on our work, staying alert and working with speed but always remaining conscientious. Care and persistent effort are key to everything we do.
Organisation - Planning your time! Structure and co-ordinate your work alongside your colleagues to ensure teams are working effectively. Always focusing on ease and efficiency.
Perfectionism - We aspire to excellence, whether that's for our customers, in your own work or when working with your colleagues. Owning your work and focusing on precision and exactness to ensure the best quality always.
Prudence - Making the right decisions. Using your judgement and foresight to make the best decisions for the business.
Tillo is currently seeking an experienced Marketeer who has a genuine love for technology. This is a key new hire for Tillo and will ultimately have responsibility for overseeing the Marketing strategy, creating engaging content and working alongside the Senior Management Team to build the brand and its awareness. The right person will be passionate about tech but also creative and able to create a voice for Tillo. This role offers a wide range of duties and covers a scope of responsibility which will directly add value and create a real impact.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy
- Develop the brand proposition and content communication strategy
- Build and maintain marketing plans to defined time scales
- Demand and lead generation activities
- Source and manage external suppliers, including designers, PR, SEO etc
- Measure and report of marketing effectiveness setting them against set KPI’s
- Own and best utilise Social Media assets
- Enhance and guide use of commercial systems and tools
- Responsibility for industry events, conferences and sponsorship
- Competitor analysis
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of delivering a successful marketing strategy within a SaaS environment
- Able to work autonomously and own the marketing function
- Superb communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous success in a fast paced role
- Strong commercial awareness
- Previous experience of social media assets
- Strong personal interest in technology
- Experience of managing international campaigns
As well as a fantastic new Head Office, Tillo also offers a supportive and fun working environment as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Support for training and development
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days
- Monthly employee wellbeing events
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable matching
If you’d like to learn more please contact our Head of People - Briony Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link to apply directly
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
Product release: Automated payments
Why Tillo is supporting the #giftcard500 campaign
As Boris Johnson announces new restrictions what can be done to help boost the economy and get spend flowing again across the UK high street?
Moving fast & Staying ahead
Working from home has not slowed us down, far from it!