With unprecedented trading conditions for retailers this year and lockdown 2.0 in place, what can retailers and businesses expect from the big weekend?
Senior Marketing and Content Executive
Tillo is a global SaaS platform making it super simple for reward, incentive and perks businesses to get gift cards. As the original industry innovators, we used our world-class, agile technology to really shake up the gift card market, pioneering innovation and boosting investment, but we’re not done yet! We have big ambitions and are on an exciting journey as we seek to power the entire incentive and perk industry globally with our infrastructure. We’re now seeking an Account Manager to help propel us to the next level…
About the role
Working within the Commercial Team and alongside the Head of Marketing this role will be pivotal in creating marketing collateral and content which appeals to prospects at any stage of the marketing funnel; right through from awareness to customer advocacy. You will be a marketing all rounder as well as an excellent copy writer with the ability to distill complex information in a way that is easy to understand. You will have a thorough understanding of SEO best practice and how to develop content for search using the most appropriate tools.
You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to execute the marketing strategy by producing the most relevant content and marketing materials in order to drive awareness and ultimately boost inbound leads as well as helping to retain existing clients.
You will produce online thought leadership pieces such as blogs, whitepapers, reports, case studies, value proposition marketing campaign collateral, such as content for landing pages and other website copy. You will produce engaging content, repurposing it as necessary, analysing reports and data to understand the type of content and activity that resonates and performs best with our target audiences.
You will be passionate about producing value-led content and marketing assets, including events and webinars, which prospects and customers’ needs are at the heart of. This is an exciting role in a brand new team with huge potential to make your mark in a fast-growing business and within a supportive, close-knit team.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience planning and organising events both on and offline
- Devise and implement a keyword strategy using tools such as Google Search Console and SEM Rush
- Implement Tone of Voice guidelines across the website
- Advise on best practice content marketing techniques and the latest tools to help tailor content for all marketing channels and platforms
- Create content for a variety of marketing channels including social media, events, email marketing and blogs
- Experience of writing whitepapers, case studies, blogs, value propositions, marketing campaign collateral, such as content for landing pages and email invitations
- Experience using CMSs such as Craft, Wordpress or Hubspot to update websites (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience working alongside product specialists to understand concepts/new releases in order to create product release blogs and emails
- Experience creating email marketing campaigns
- Proven experience and ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as requested by senior management
- Experience using the Hubspot marketing suite is highly desirable
- Previous experience working within the gift card or retail industry in a B2B capacity or working within a B2B/SaaS environment
Personal Attributes, Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Solid organisational skills
- Solid understanding of SEO and developing content for SERPs
- Results driven and ROI focussed – whether it’s downloads, increasing traffic or generating sign ups you will be able to demonstrate how you have measured the success of previous campaigns
- Curious – keen to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and gather information/make connections
- Driven by continuous improvement – looks for new ways of working, takes ownership to generate ideas and deliver original and imaginative approaches to marketing campaigns and channels
- Relationship Management and collaboration – with multiple stakeholders to achieve shared goals and those of the department and company overall
What’s it like to work at Tillo?
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how production and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bespoke training and development with each employee having their own training budget
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice
- Monthly wellbeing events
- Retail discounts
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CV’s. We will only review CV’s sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CV’s received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CV’s will be considered null and void.
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
What can retailers and businesses expect from gift card sales during Cyber Weekend, and beyond!
Boost sales by up to 160% with a promotion
Promotions work! When brands run promotions on the Tillo platform we see the gift cards sold increase by on average 53%, and what's more they remain higher...
Five steps for how partners can maximise return on Black Friday using Tillo
You don't need us to tell you that Christmas is coming but what can you do to ensure a smooth peak season for your business and customers in the lead up to Black Friday, find out in our latest blog.