We sat down with our CEO, Gareth Gillatt, to discuss how retailers can bounce back after lockdown and encourage high street loyalty long term.
Our mission at Tillo is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe, Australia and India. To continue working towards that goal, we are building a core operational support team to be based from our fabulous new head office in Brighton.
Tillo is currently seeking a positive, detailed thinker to join us in Operations Support. This is a vital role to the business as well as an important part of our customer’s journey. You’ll be the first person they speak to in the Service Delivery team when you onboard them on to the Tillo Platform, and you’ll be there for them when they raise any questions via our Service Desk too. You’ll be the voice of our customer, making sure their feedback and requirements are fed to internal teams and will be responsible for ensuring they have the best customer experience possible whenever they do get in touch.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Managing the on-boarding process for new customers
- Handling customer queries and requests
- Liaising between internal departments to find solutions
- Updating Customers and internal departments as needed
- Managing tickets for customer support and taking responsibility for actioning or escalating to the right person for resolution
- Administration of support tools
- Reporting on any key or recurring issues
- Creating help content for customers and internal process documentation.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong relationship building skills - able to liaise at all levels both externally and internally
- Experience delivering technical support as part of a previous role.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Curious to learn about all aspects of the company and industry
- Knowledge of systems/applications: Jira, Trello, SalesForce etc
- Highly organised
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal
- Previous experience in SaaS
- Project management experience
What’s it like to work at Tillo?
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how production and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bespoke training and development with each employee having their own training budget
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice
- Monthly wellbeing events
- Retail discounts
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
The high street is back in business, but how can retailers thrive in 2021 and beyond?
UK Lockdown restrictions are easing, and these brands are ready to bounce back...
From April 12th non essential shops will open, hospitality venues will be able to serve food outside, and attraction parks will welcome back visitors.
Top 10 Takeaways from the GCVA Connect Annual Conference 2021
Here are the most significant things we learned from the GCVA's first ever virtual conference and a few key areas to keep an eye on in 2021!