We sat down with our CEO, Gareth Gillatt, to discuss how retailers can bounce back after lockdown and encourage high street loyalty long term.
Tillo is a global SaaS platform making it super simple for reward, incentive and perks businesses to get gift cards. As the original industry innovators, we used our world-class, agile technology to really shake up the gift card market, pioneering innovation and boosting investment, but we’re not done yet! We have big ambitions and are on an exciting journey as we seek to power the entire incentive and perk industry globally with our infrastructure. We’re now seeking a Marketing Executive to help propel us to the next level…
Working within the commercial function and reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will be pivotal in supporting the wider marketing team in all aspects of marketing - from event organisation, to design, to social media posts and everything in between - no day will be the same! You will be a marketing all rounder with solid copywriting skills and have experience writing for both B2B and B2C audiences.
You will contribute to online thought leadership pieces such as blogs, whitepapers, reports, case studies, value proposition marketing campaign collateral, such as content for landing pages and other website copy. You will produce engaging content, repurposing it as necessary for various channels and campaigns.
This is an exciting role in a relatively new team with huge potential to make your mark in a fast-growing business and within a supportive, close-knit team!
- 1-2 years marketing experience in a previous marketing role
- Excellent written communication skills
- Creating posts for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Basic design experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience planning and organising events both, or a hunger to learn - great organisation is a must!
- Content creation for a variety of marketing channels including social media, events, email marketing and blogs
- Experience using CMSs such Wordpress or Hubspot to update websites (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience creating email marketing campaigns
- Proven experience and ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as requested by senior management
- Experience using the Hubspot marketing suite is highly desirable
- Previous experience working within B2B and B2C sectors
Personal Attributes, Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Solid organisational skills
- Curious – keen to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and gather information/make connections
- Driven by continuous improvement – looks for new ways of working, takes ownership to generate ideas and deliver original and imaginative approaches to marketing campaigns and channels
- Relationship Management and collaboration – with multiple stakeholders to achieve shared goals and those of the department and company overall
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how production and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bespoke training and development with each employee having their own training budget
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice
- Monthly wellbeing events
- Retail discounts
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
The high street is back in business, but how can retailers thrive in 2021 and beyond?
UK Lockdown restrictions are easing, and these brands are ready to bounce back...
From April 12th non essential shops will open, hospitality venues will be able to serve food outside, and attraction parks will welcome back visitors.
Top 10 Takeaways from the GCVA Connect Annual Conference 2021
Here are the most significant things we learned from the GCVA's first ever virtual conference and a few key areas to keep an eye on in 2021!