We sat down with our CEO, Gareth Gillatt, to discuss how retailers can bounce back after lockdown and encourage high street loyalty long term.
Tillo is a global SaaS platform making it super simple for reward, incentive and perks businesses to get gift cards. As the original industry innovators, we used our world-class, agile technology to really shake up the gift card market, pioneering innovation and boosting investment, but we’re not done yet! We have big ambitions and are on an exciting journey as we seek to power the entire incentive and perk industry globally with our infrastructure. We’re now seeking a Marketing Manager to help propel us to the next level…
Working within the commercial function and reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will define the marketing strategy for a new product for Tillo. You will be responsible for devising campaigns across multiple channels and all stages of the marketing funnel; right through from awareness to customer advocacy. You will have a thorough understanding and experience of implementing SEO and how to develop content for search using the most appropriate tools, as well as PPC and paid social.
You will produce online thought leadership pieces such as blogs, whitepapers, reports, and case studies. You will produce engaging content, repurposing it as necessary, analysing reports and data to understand the type of content and activity that resonates and performs best with our target audiences.
You will be passionate about producing value-led content and marketing assets, including events and webinars, which prospect and customer needs are at the heart of.
This is an exciting and newly-created role and would suit a marketer with both strategic and tactical experience who likes rolling their sleeves up and getting involved. There is huge potential to make your mark in a fast-growing business and within a supportive, close-knit team.
- 4 years+ experience as a B2B Marketing Manager
- 2 years+ running PPC/retargeting campaigns as well as paid social media and organic social media activity
- Experience of delivering a marketing strategy
- Experience of managing a marketing budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience planning and organising events both on and offline
- Demonstrable experience of using best practice content marketing and advertising techniques, platforms and tools to help tailor content for all marketing channels
- Comfortable creating content for a variety of marketing channels including social media, events, email marketing and blogs
- Experience of writing whitepapers, case studies, blogs, value propositions, marketing campaign collateral, such as content for landing pages and email invitations
- Experience using CMS (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience working alongside product specialists to understand concepts/new releases in order to create product release blogs and emails
- Experience creating email marketing campaigns and tracking and reporting on the effectiveness of results
- Proven experience and ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience using the Hubspot marketing suite is highly desirable
- Bonus points if you’ve previously worked somewhere where you’ve bought a new product to market
Personal Attributes, Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Solid organisational skills
- Solid understanding of SEO and developing content for SERPs as well as creating content for PPC and paid social campaigns
- Analytical and results driven and ROI focussed – whether it’s downloads, increasing traffic or generating sign ups you will be able to demonstrate how you have measured the success of previous campaigns and marketing activity. You are very much at home using Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Curious – keen to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and gather information/make connections
- Driven by continuous improvement – looks for new ways of working, takes ownership to generate ideas and deliver original and imaginative approaches to marketing campaigns and channels
- Relationship Management and collaboration – with multiple stakeholders to achieve shared goals and those of the department and company overall
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how production and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bespoke training and development with each employee having their own training budget
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice
- Monthly wellbeing events
- Retail discounts
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
The high street is back in business, but how can retailers thrive in 2021 and beyond?
UK Lockdown restrictions are easing, and these brands are ready to bounce back...
From April 12th non essential shops will open, hospitality venues will be able to serve food outside, and attraction parks will welcome back visitors.
Top 10 Takeaways from the GCVA Connect Annual Conference 2021
Here are the most significant things we learned from the GCVA's first ever virtual conference and a few key areas to keep an eye on in 2021!