Want to know what it's like to work at Tillo? We caught up with Briony and got the lowdown on her plans for 2021 and what the world of work looks like post-pandemic.
Junior UX/UI Designer
Tillo is a global SaaS platform making it super simple for reward, incentive and perks businesses to get gift cards. As the original industry innovators, we used our world-class, agile technology to really shake up the gift card market, pioneering innovation and boosting investment, but we’re not done yet! We have big ambitions and are on an exciting journey as we seek to power the entire incentive and perk industry globally with our infrastructure. We’re now seeking a Product Manager to help propel us to the next level…
The role of Junior UX/UI Designer is a key part of our Product team and is responsible for assisting to constantly improve the experience for our customers. As a UX/UI Designer you will work closely with the Product and Tech teams at Tillo to build a superb digital experience for our expanding network of global customers. You will be responsible for designing user interfaces that not only look great, but which make it simpler for customers to navigate the platform.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Supporting on visual and interactive design across Tillo, alongside the UX/UI Designer
- Researching and understanding customer problems to propose and design new experiences for our customers
- Working with our Tech team to own the user experience and design of new features from conception until release
- Helping develop style guides for customer touch points to maintain design standards and consistency
- Conducting user research to understand user needs
- Help to define solutions to complex problems.
- Experience of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong eye for detail
- Enjoys exploring and learning new technologies
- Experience working in collaborative environments alongside other UX designers, as well as other departments including developers and product managers
- Ability to communicate and articulate design decisions to the team
- Ability to manage time well
- Strong understanding of user needs and business needs
- Relationship building
- Knowledge of Sketch
- Experience of data software such as Google Analytics
What’s it like to work at Tillo?
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how production and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bespoke training and development with each employee having their own training budget
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice
- Monthly wellbeing events
- Retail discounts
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
Meet the Team: Q&A with Briony Robertson, Head of People
Product Release Update: Send up to 20,000 codes with Buy and Send
With Buy and Send, it's never been easier to deliver thousands of gift codes to your customers.
Tillo joins the Tech Nation Upscale 6.0 programme!
Tillo will join 33 other exciting scaleup businesses as part of an established 6-month programme aimed at accelerating the growth of successful UK scaleups.