Thanks to our latest product release we are now able to offer our Partners automated payments meaning instant approvals 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Junior Software Engineer (PHP/Laravel)
Our mission at Tillo is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe, Australia and India. To continue working towards that goal, we have an exceptional development team creating and constantly evolving our unique technology.
If you want to be at the cutting edge of digital innovation, work within a fast paced, growing start-up, and looking for a career-defining role, then keep reading.
We’re looking for a talented engineer who is eager to progress to join our fantastic team where you will be helping to build our own new SaaS products and expanding our existing core products. If you’re a keen developer, particularly if you’re passionate about building with Laravel, get in touch.
You will be working with a great team of experienced people rapidly developing new features on our proprietary platform. You’ll also be working very closely with the biggest and coolest brands in the UK and globally!
We work as a team to define and drive forward what we want to build and have regular meetings where you'd help shape our future.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Helping to design and build new web applications.
- DevOps - monitoring and maintaining test and production environments.
- Maintaining the high standards of our codebase.
- Working with other team members to complete on projects
- Experience developing with PHP/Laravel.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, as you will be liaising with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Using version control such as git and branching patterns such as git-flow.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Designing efficient SQL queries and schemas.
- Building and integrating to APIs.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development.
- Working with high performance systems at scale.
- Familiar working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge and experience with other back-end languages.
- Use of front-end frameworks such as vue.js/React/AngularJS.
As well as a fantastic new Head Office, Tillo also offers a supportive and fun working environment as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Support for training and development
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable matching
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
Product release: Automated payments
Why Tillo is supporting the #giftcard500 campaign
As Boris Johnson announces new restrictions what can be done to help boost the economy and get spend flowing again across the UK high street?
Moving fast & Staying ahead
Working from home has not slowed us down, far from it!