Giftcloud has renewed its contract with Tillo to provide it with a rich variety of digital gift cards worldwide, streamlining the process of managing content from different retailers.
Tillo are currently seeking a motivated and driven Finance Assistant to join us at an exciting time of growth. Working as part of our finance team you will provide an essential part of the function, in a fast paced and service based environment. In return we will offer you a varied role and the support and opportunity to develop and further your career within Finance.
Our mission at Tillo is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe and Australia. To continue working towards that goal, we are building a core operational support team to be based from our fabulous new head office in Brighton & Hove.
- Preparing bank and supplier reconciliations
- Processing supplier invoices, expenses and bank payments
- Stock ordering and monitoring
- Maintaining accurate and up to date accounting records
- Assisting with accounting entries at month end
- Production of sales invoices and credit control in key client accounts
- Onboarding new customers and being the point of contact for customer queries
- Assisting the Financial Controller in ad hoc projects and reporting
- Degree qualification or demonstrable relevant experience within a finance role
- Customer focused with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible working approach with a determined can do attitude
- Committed to personal development
- Team working skills
- Studying for accountancy qualification
- Problem solving skills
- Intermediate use of Excel in pivot tables and logical formulas
Tillo offering a supportive and fun working environment and also offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Support for training and development
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable matching
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
Tillo partners with Giftcloud (a Groupon company) to seamlessly deliver rich content to its global users
How digital rewards came of age
The last few years have seen a huge shift in the rewards and incentives industry, with new brands entering the market or existing ones moving into B2B...
Blackhawk network partners with Tillo to support its rapidly expanding B2B business
Global market-leading rewards and incentives provider Blackhawk Network has contracted Tillo as a route to connect with a wider network of B2B businesses in the UK.