Want to know what it's like to work at Tillo? We caught up with Briony and got the lowdown on her plans for 2021 and what the world of work looks like post-pandemic.
Tillo is a global SaaS platform making it super simple for reward, incentive and perks businesses to get gift cards. As the original industry innovators, we used our world-class, agile technology to really shake up the gift card market, pioneering innovation and boosting investment, but we’re not done yet! We have big ambitions and are on an exciting journey as we seek to power the entire incentive and perk industry globally with our infrastructure. We’re now seeking a Finance Assistant to help propel us to the next level…
Working as part of our finance team you will provide an essential part of the function, in a fast paced and service based environment. In return we will offer you a varied role and the support and opportunity to develop and further your career within Finance.
- Preparing bank and supplier reconciliations
- Processing supplier invoices, expenses and bank payments
- Stock ordering and monitoring
- Maintaining accurate and up to date accounting records
- Assisting with accounting entries at month end
- Production of sales invoices and credit control in key client accounts
- Onboarding new customers and being the point of contact for customer queries
- Assisting the Financial Controller in ad hoc projects and reporting
- Degree qualification or demonstrable relevant experience within a finance role
- Customer focused with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible working approach with a determined can do attitude
- Committed to personal development
- Team working skills
- Studying for accountancy qualification
- Problem solving skills
- Intermediate use of Excel in pivot tables and logical formulas
What’s it like to work at Tillo?
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how production and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bespoke training and development with each employee having their own training budget
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice
- Monthly wellbeing events
- Retail discounts
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
Meet the Team: Q&A with Briony Robertson, Head of People
Product Release Update: Send up to 20,000 codes with Buy and Send
With Buy and Send, it's never been easier to deliver thousands of gift codes to your customers.
Tillo joins the Tech Nation Upscale 6.0 programme!
Tillo will join 33 other exciting scaleup businesses as part of an established 6-month programme aimed at accelerating the growth of successful UK scaleups.