Giftcloud has renewed its contract with Tillo to provide it with a rich variety of digital gift cards worldwide, streamlining the process of managing content from different retailers.
Business Development Manager
Our mission at Tillo is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe, Australia and India. To continue working towards that goal, we are growing our fast paced Commercial team to be based from our fabulous new head office in Hove.
We are seeking people to join us who can embody our company values through their work, how they interact with their colleagues as well as on behalf of our customers. Tillo believes in:
Diligence - We work hard. With perseverance and intensity, we focus on our work, staying alert and working with speed but always remaining conscientious. Care and persistent effort are key to everything we do.
Organisation - Planning your time! Structure and co-ordinate your work alongside your colleagues to ensure teams are working effectively. Always focusing on ease and efficiency.
Perfectionism - We aspire to excellence, whether that's for our customers, in your own work or when working with your colleagues. Owning your work and focusing on precision and exactness to ensure the best quality always.
Prudence - Making the right decisions. Using your judgement and foresight to make the best decisions for the business.
The role of Business Development Manager at Tillo plays a significant part in the growth strategy by forming relationships with prospective customers and converting them successfully into happy customers. The Business Development Manager role is both technically and commercially focused and if you like holding complex conversations with multiple parties and at high levels up to and including the C-Suite, this role is right up your street. The role holds solid technical knowledge of the product and uses this knowledge to help customers to design and quantify their decisions.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Make a consultative sale to prospective clients by gaining a deep understanding of their business
- Execute a sales strategy that includes international opportunities with global leaders
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to become a subject matter expert gaining technical knowledge to enhance sales negotiations with customers
- Manage the entire sales from Lead generation - close - go live taking responsibility and ownership of any delays and acting swiftly to minimise them.
- Negotiate complex commercial agreements in both the UK and internationally
- Work in unity with the wider commercial team to ensure a unified approach for customers
- Work with internal departments, product, development etc to create effective pitches and proposals
- Attend and participate in relevant industry events, to develop and promote the Tillo brand
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Highly Consultative sales approach and proven success
- Previous experience of SaaS
- Able to understand and translate complex technical requirements
- Superb communicator both verbal and written
- Previous success in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage change
- Able to gain a deep technical understanding of the product
- Be willing to travel and be able to demonstrate being highly organised
- International sales experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong personal interest in technology
- Experience of a CRM
Tillo offering a supportive and fun working environment and also offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Support for training and development
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days
- Monthly wellbeing events
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable matching
If you’d like to learn more please contact our Head of People - Briony Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link to apply directly
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
Tillo partners with Giftcloud (a Groupon company) to seamlessly deliver rich content to its global users
How digital rewards came of age
The last few years have seen a huge shift in the rewards and incentives industry, with new brands entering the market or existing ones moving into B2B...
Blackhawk network partners with Tillo to support its rapidly expanding B2B business
Global market-leading rewards and incentives provider Blackhawk Network has contracted Tillo as a route to connect with a wider network of B2B businesses in the UK.