With our latest product release, Buy and Send, it's never been easier to deliver to gift codes to your customers.
Business Development Manager
Tillo is a global SaaS platform making it super simple for reward, incentive and perks businesses to get gift cards. As the original industry innovators, we used our world-class, agile technology to really shake up the gift card market, pioneering innovation and boosting investment, but we’re not done yet! We have big ambitions and are on an exciting journey as we seek to power the entire incentive and perk industry globally with our infrastructure. We’re now seeking a Business Development Manager to help propel us to the next level…
The role of Business Development Manager at Tillo plays a significant part in the growth strategy by forming relationships with prospective customers and converting them successfully into happy customers. The Business Development Manager role is both technically and commercially focused and if you like holding complex conversations with multiple parties and at high levels up to and including the C-Suite, this role is right up your street. The role holds solid technical knowledge of the product and uses this knowledge to help customers to design and quantify their decisions.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Make a consultative sale to prospective clients by gaining a deep understanding of their business
- Execute a sales strategy that includes international opportunities with global leaders
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to become a subject matter expert gaining technical knowledge to enhance sales negotiations with customers
- Manage the entire sales from Lead generation - close - go live taking responsibility and ownership of any delays and acting swiftly to minimise them.
- Negotiate complex commercial agreements in both the UK and internationally
- Work in unity with the wider commercial team to ensure a unified approach for customers
- Work with internal departments, product, development etc to create effective pitches and proposals
- Attend and participate in relevant industry events, to develop and promote the Tillo brand
- 5yrs+ experience in B2B sales
- Highly Consultative sales approach and proven success
- Previous experience of SaaS
- Able to understand and translate complex technical requirements
- Superb communicator both verbal and written
- Previous success in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage change
- Able to gain a deep technical understanding of the product
- Be willing to travel and be able to demonstrate being highly organised
- International sales experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong personal interest in technology
- Experience of a CRM
What’s it like to work at Tillo?
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how production and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bespoke training and development with each employee having their own training budget
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice
- Monthly wellbeing events
- Retail discounts
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CV’s. We will only review CV’s sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CV’s received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CV’s will be considered null and void.
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
Product release: Buy and Send
Celebrating National Customer Service Week with Tillo's latest recruit
As businesses up and down the country celebrate their customer services teams, we caught up with our Account Director, Natasha Hutchinson, and our newest recruit.
Product release: Automated payments
Thanks to our latest product release we are now able to offer our Partners automated payments meaning instant approvals 24 hours, 7 days a week.