Giftcloud has renewed its contract with Tillo to provide it with a rich variety of digital gift cards worldwide, streamlining the process of managing content from different retailers.
Business Development Executive
Our mission at Tillo is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe, Australia and India. To continue working towards that goal, we are growing our fast paced Commercial team to be based from our fabulous new head office in Hove.
We are seeking people to join us who can embody our company values through their work, how they interact with their colleagues as well as on behalf of our customers. Tillo believes in:
Diligence - We work hard. With perseverance and intensity, we focus on our work, staying alert and working with speed but always remaining conscientious. Care and persistent effort are key to everything we do.
Organisation - Planning your time! Structure and co-ordinate your work alongside your colleagues to ensure teams are working effectively. Always focusing on ease and efficiency.
Perfectionism - We aspire to excellence, whether that's for our customers, in your own work or when working with your colleagues. Owning your work and focusing on precision and exactness to ensure the best quality always.
Prudence - Making the right decisions. Using your judgement and foresight to make the best decisions for the business.
Tillo are currently seeking driven, hungry and career focused candidates to join us in these new roles within our Commercial team. The role of Business Development Executive focuses on generating new commercial opportunities for Tillo, supporting the commercial strategy and the Head of Business Development directly by researching new opportunities and qualifying leads.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Lead generation to create a solid base of prospective customers and a sustainable pipeline of opportunities
- Making calls to prospective clients to understand their current needs and wants
- Use a consultative approach to sell Tillo and book meetings
- Looking to increase our reach internationally by focusing on new markets
- Creating creative and engaging email correspondence
- Work in unity with the wider commercial team to ensure a unified approach for customers, ultimately achieving the goals of the commercial strategy and revenue goals
- Attend and participate in relevant industry events, to develop and promote the Tillo brand
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Tenacious and target driven
- Ambitious and naturally competitive
- Superb communicator both verbal and written
- Previous success in a fast-paced environment
- A genuine interest in technology
- Previous experience of working with SaaS
- Experience of Hubspot
As well as a fantastic new Head Office, Tillo also offers a supportive and fun working environment as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Support for training and development
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days
- Monthly employee wellbeing events
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable matching
If you’d like to learn more please contact our Head of People - Briony Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link to apply directly
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
Tillo partners with Giftcloud (a Groupon company) to seamlessly deliver rich content to its global users
How digital rewards came of age
The last few years have seen a huge shift in the rewards and incentives industry, with new brands entering the market or existing ones moving into B2B...
Blackhawk network partners with Tillo to support its rapidly expanding B2B business
Global market-leading rewards and incentives provider Blackhawk Network has contracted Tillo as a route to connect with a wider network of B2B businesses in the UK.