With our latest product release, Buy and Send, it's never been easier to deliver to gift codes to your customers.
Business Development Executive
Tillo is a global SaaS platform making it super simple for reward, incentive and perks businesses to get gift cards. As the original industry innovators, we used our world-class, agile technology to really shake up the gift card market, pioneering innovation and boosting investment, but we’re not done yet! We have big ambitions and are on an exciting journey as we seek to power the entire incentive and perk industry globally with our infrastructure. We’re now seeking a Business Development Executive to help propel us to the next level…
The role of the Business Development Executive at Tillo is focused on generating new commercial opportunities for Tillo, supporting the commercial strategy directly by researching new opportunities and qualifying leads.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Generate revenue using strategic outbound cold calls in order to book and arrange introductory call/demos
- Manage and follow up with inbound warms leads
- Lead generation to create a solid base of prospective customers and a sustainable pipeline of opportunities
- Making calls to prospective clients to understand their current needs and wants
- Use a consultative approach to sell Tillo and book meetings
- Looking to increase our reach internationally by focusing on new markets
- Creating creative and engaging email correspondence
- Work in unity with the wider commercial team to ensure a unified approach for customers, ultimately achieving the goals of the commercial strategy and revenue goals
- Attend and participate in relevant industry events, to develop and promote the Tillo brand
- 3yrs+ Sales experience in the B2B space
- Tenacious and target driven
- Ambitious and naturally competitive
- Superb communicator both verbal and written
- Strong closing and negotiating capabilities
- An organised overachiever, with evidence of growing revenue and consistency in delivering on quota
- A genuine interest in technology
- Previous experience of working with SaaS (preferably rewards/incentive/gift card)
- Experience of Hubspot
What’s it like to work at Tillo?
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how production and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bespoke training and development with each employee having their own training budget
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice
- Monthly wellbeing events
- Retail discounts
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CV’s. We will only review CV’s sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CV’s received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CV’s will be considered null and void.
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
Product release: Buy and Send
Celebrating National Customer Service Week with Tillo's latest recruit
As businesses up and down the country celebrate their customer services teams, we caught up with our Account Director, Natasha Hutchinson, and our newest recruit.
Product release: Automated payments
Thanks to our latest product release we are now able to offer our Partners automated payments meaning instant approvals 24 hours, 7 days a week.