So we’ve all been in lockdown for 7 weeks now
Our mission at Tillo is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe, Australia and India. To continue working towards that goal, we are growing our fast paced Commercial team to be based from our fabulous new head office in Hove.
We are seeking people to join us who can embody our company values through their work, how they interact with their colleagues as well as on behalf of our customers. Tillo believes in:
Diligence - We work hard. With perseverance and intensity, we focus on our work, staying alert and working with speed but always remaining conscientious. Care and persistent effort are key to everything we do.
Organisation - Planning your time! Structure and co-ordinate your work alongside your colleagues to ensure teams are working effectively. Always focusing on ease and efficiency.
Perfectionism - We aspire to excellence, whether that's for our customers, in your own work or when working with your colleagues. Owning your work and focusing on precision and exactness to ensure the best quality always.
Prudence - Making the right decisions. Using your judgement and foresight to make the best decisions for the business.
Tillo are currently seeking an experienced Account Director who has proven experience of engaging, growing and retaining key accounts. This is a key new hire for Tillo and will ultimately have responsibility for our high profile customers as their key point of commercial contact, ensuring the accounts are happy, retained and growing, but most importantly profitable. You will work in collaboration with the rest of the Tillo commercial team and closely with our CEO to contribute to the overall commercial success and strategy at Tillo.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Gaining a deep understanding of our existing portfolio of Partners and Brands and their business
- Develop and execute a retention and account growth strategy that includes international opportunities with global leaders
- Work closely with the Senior Product Manager to become a subject matter expert using technical knowledge to enhance negotiations with customers.
- Negotiate complex commercial agreements in both the UK and internationally
- Work in unity with the wider commercial team to ensure a unified approach for customers, ultimately achieving the goals of the commercial strategy and revenue goals
- Work with internal departments, product, development etc to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attend and participate in relevant industry events, to develop and promote the Tillo brand
- Working closely with Tillo’s Account Manager to ensure our customers have all the necessary tools and information required to grow their gift card programme
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience leading and developing high-value accounts
- Demonstrable success at growing accounts
- Able to manage relationships at C level
- Highly Consultative approach to building customer relationships
- Previous experience of working with large brands
- Superb communicator both verbal and written with strong presentation skills
- Ultra organised
- Previous success in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage change
- Confident in being able to negotiate and pitch, but also grow Tillo’s profitability - this is key to our continued success
- International experience
- Experience of Hubspot
- Desired experience of working with SaaS businesses
As well as a fantastic new Head Office, Tillo also offers a supportive and fun working environment as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Support for training and development
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days
- Monthly employee wellbeing events
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable matching
If you’d like to learn more please contact our Head of People - Briony Robertson at email@example.com or click on the link to apply directly
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
WFH - how are we getting on?
Tillo partners with Giftcloud (a Groupon company) to seamlessly deliver rich content to its global users
Giftcloud has renewed its contract with Tillo to provide it with a rich variety of digital gift cards worldwide, streamlining the process of managing content from different retailers.
How digital rewards came of age
The last few years have seen a huge shift in the rewards and incentives industry, with new brands entering the market or existing ones moving into B2B...