As lockdown restrictions begin to ease, and schools are back in session, Tillo’s founders, Alex and Gareth wanted to do something to help children from disadvantaged families from around the city get back outside, get active and lift the spirits...
Tillo is a global SaaS platform making it super simple for reward, incentive and perks businesses to get gift cards. As the original industry innovators, we used our world-class, agile technology to really shake up the gift card market, pioneering innovation and boosting investment, but we’re not done yet! We have big ambitions and are on an exciting journey as we seek to power the entire incentive and perk industry globally with our infrastructure. We’re now seeking a Account Director to help propel us to the next level…
We are looking for someone who has proven experience of engaging, growing and retaining key accounts. This is a key hire for Tillo and will ultimately have responsibility for our high profile customers as their key point of commercial contact, ensuring the accounts are happy, retained and growing, but most importantly profitable. You will work in collaboration with the rest of the Tillo commercial team and closely with our CRO to contribute to the overall commercial success and strategy at Tillo.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Gaining a deep understanding of our existing portfolio of Partners and Brands and their business
- Develop and execute a retention and account growth strategy that includes international opportunities with global leaders
- Work closely with the Senior Product Manager to become a subject matter expert using technical knowledge to enhance negotiations with customers.
- Negotiate complex commercial agreements in both the UK and internationally
- Work in unity with the wider commercial team to ensure a unified approach for customers, ultimately achieving the goals of the commercial strategy and revenue goals
- Work with internal departments, product, development etc to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attend and participate in relevant industry events, to develop and promote the Tillo brand
- Working closely with Tillo’s Account Manager to ensure our customers have all the necessary tools and information required to grow their gift card programme
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience leading and developing high-value accounts
- Demonstrable success at growing accounts
- Able to manage relationships at C level
- Highly Consultative approach to building customer relationships
- Previous experience of working with large brands
- Superb communicator both verbal and written with strong presentation skills
- Ultra organised
- Previous success in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage change
- Confident in being able to negotiate and pitch, but also grow Tillo’s profitability - this is key to our continued success
- International experience
- Experience of Hubspot
- Desired experience of working with SaaS businesses
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how production and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bespoke training and development with each employee having their own training budget
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice
- Monthly wellbeing events
- Retail discounts
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CVs received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CVs will be considered null and void.
LatestSee all the updates
We're funding sports tuition for local school children from disadvantaged backgrounds
The high street is back in business, but how can retailers thrive in 2021 and beyond?
We sat down with our CEO, Gareth Gillatt, to discuss how retailers can bounce back after lockdown and encourage high street loyalty long term.
UK Lockdown restrictions are easing, and these brands are ready to bounce back...
From April 12th non essential shops will open, hospitality venues will be able to serve food outside, and attraction parks will welcome back visitors.